It’s normal to feel frustrated while looking for a job, especially if you’ve been looking for work for a long time.
However, it’s important that you keep a positive mindset during a job search process, I will suggest the following tips to stay positive during a job search:
- Speak up; sharing your frustration with a reliable person will help you feel better.
- Adjust your expectations; job hunting takes time, and you can learn soft skills as you wait for your dream job.
- Create a routine; setting up a schedule that works for you provides balance. Attend a social event, it helps.
- Make good use of social media, LinkedIn (there are a lot of opportunities here)
- Adopt a strategy; divide your big goals into smaller, more manageable chunks.
- Be kind to yourself; instead of focusing on finding a job today, put yourself first and spend the day doing something you enjoy.